The particle size meter of the R series is a ready-made system for monitoring the contents of mining trucks when they are unloaded - it allows you to quickly and reliably determine the particle size distribution of the product with high accuracy and save the results in the enterprise database.
Control of the granulation of the incoming material (ore, coal)
Blasting quality control
The particle size meter consists of a camera, infrared illumination and a flash. Also, the granulomer is equipped with a laser range finder, which allows you to determine the presence of a dump truck, which eliminates false positives.
RFID tags may be included for vehicle inspection. Moreover, the granulomer can use the existing labeling system in the enterprise.
Filming takes place during the entire unloading process, high-precision layer-by-layer analysis of the product
- Organization of quality control of blasting and incoming material
- Contactless measuring method
- Non-destructive method
- The absence of any harmful radiation for workers (the system uses an infrared lighting system)
- Objective quantitative assessment
- Real time results
- Low installation and maintenance costs